Friday, April 27, 2007

I am Blog of the Day at PayPerPost!

Today when I logined PayPerPost, surprisingly I found that I am Blog of the Day!! I don't know how PayPerPost selects blogs to feature in the Dashboard, by random or by quality - does any Postie know the answer to this question? Quite a lot of my visitors today are from PPP. Thanks PPP for featuring my blog!!!

From the screenshot above you can find that the top earner in PPP has earned over $10,000 in about half a year, only by writing sponsord posts for PayPerPost. If you have are interested in making money while blogging, click the banner below to join PPP today!

Anyway, welcome to my blog, ESL -Learning English Culturally! Take a second to peek around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

2 comments:

Xilly said...

Congratulation! I had been selected before so I know how happy you are. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being blog of the day!