Thursday, April 12, 2007

Website To Dos

If you’re planning to create a new website or blog, check out Website To Dos, a website where your can find a checklist of tasks related to setting up and maintaining a website. Currently I am developing my new WordPress blog, Exploring Blogosphere and I found that the information in this site is helpful. For example, in the Content To Dos list, the author advises that “Remove Links to Bad Neighborhoods”, which not only describes what’s a bad neighborhood, but also explains why and how to avoid linking to bad neighborhoods. In the Web Design To Dos list, the author provides basic knowledge about the key issues that you need to consider when creating your new website, which is helpful for beginners who want to learn more about web designs. I think I will bookmark this site for future reference.

0 comments: